Invest In Yourself…
“If you are a general contractor who supplies
and installs any aspect
Only members are eligible to display the RenoMark™ logo, which identifies them to the public as a professional renovation contractor. The purpose of the program is to provide positive community awareness for the renovation industry.
Benefits of membership include:
1. Credibility – As a RenoMark™ renovator, you will abide by the NHBA Code of Ethics and the renovation-specific Code of Conduct. This will give you added credibility and an edge in a verycompetitive marketplace. There’s no better way to declare that you are areliable, knowledgeable and trustworthy renovation contractor.
2. Marketing – Display of the RenoMark™logo. The Reno Guide brochure directsconsumers to the RenoMark™ website,and to your company information.
3. Website – Each member will be listed onthe NHBA website and on theRenoMark™ website www.renomark.ca .
4. Improved Public Perception – Theprogram provides the consumer with amethod to identify qualified, reputable,high quality renovator contractors fortheir home improvement projects.
5. Recognition – You will be eligible toenter the Awards of Excellence.
6. Continuing Education – RenoMark™renovators understand the value ofeducating themselves and will have theopportunity to attend seminars throughout the year on current trends,codes, safety and technical skills
7. Networking Opportunities – With otherprofessional renovators and peers, youwill have a chance to promote your industry.
Makes a Difference!
Call 905-646-6281 to join today.